Just wanted to release this before new week starts. With help of my work colleague Mateusz (you may want to follow him on GitHub if you’re into AWS – https://github.com/mateuszniemczyk as he’s fully focused to deliver some nice stuff for AWS) we were able to add:
- Allows Exporting to Microsoft SQL (that’s right – export data directly to SQL – complete with create table, alter table and inserts) – not sure if anyone fancies this but can be useful to have snapshots in time of your AD, AWS, Exchange or Office 365.
- Basic data set for AWS (provided by Mateusz Niemczyk )
- Advanced data set Active Directory
- Basic data set Microsoft Exchange
- Basic data set Office 365 – Exchange Online
- Basic data set Office 365 – Azure AD
- Prescanning of data headers for exports (unravel hidden data)
- Ability to define TableColumnWidths in sections
This release is a bit of proof-of-concept how more data sets were added. If you feel you can help or you have some needs for data sets feel free to provide your needs on GitHub. Otherwise I will most likely add it myself within next few weeks.
Blog post about it: https://evotec.xyz/pswindocumentation-export-to-word-excel-sql-of-ad-aws-exchange-o365-exchange-o365-azure-ad/ (I may still add some stuff to it).
As always it was published to Github, PowerShellGallery and so on.