Pluralsight is looking for the best Azure Developers, Architects and Administrators who can help us write assessments so our learners can measure their skill level. If you are interested in earning some extra cash on the side visit https://www.pluralsight.com/teach/2018/recruit/azure for more info.
For those who are interested:
Here’s some good news: Because this is contract work, our experts can work where and when it’s convenient for them. Midnight in your PJs? Check. Ten in the morning from your favorite coffee shop? You bet. You have the chance to use your knowledge to make some extra money through a great side gig. You can also build your portfolio and expert status in the Azure community.
Reasons to Apply Rather than just give you a cursory list of all the great reasons to partner with Pluralsight, we thought we’d share a few that might be important to you:
- Networking is everything and you will join one powerful network! Meet with the best technologists in the industry and combine your brain power to create the best blueprints and work on writing and reviewing assessments together.
- You’ll be a part of something bigger than yourself. Join a revolution that shapes the future of technology. Help us create the creators who will deliver technology that lifts the human condition. Your contributions will help save lives, transform living conditions and deliver new opportunities.
- Did we mention that you get to work at your convenience? We know we’ve said it before, but we think it’s a pretty nifty way to earn some dough.
About the Job Interested? We’re looking for technologists with these qualifications:
- A strong background in Azure (you probably saw that one coming).
- The ability to follow Bloom’s Taxonomy framework when writing questions.
- A talent for clearly and concisely expressing ideas in question form.
- A strong command of the English language and the ability to use it to write questions that feature correct spelling and grammar.
- An internet connection. Our company is global and so is this job.
About Pluralsight Pluralsight proudly creates the creators of tomorrow: the people who develop the technology that lifts the human condition. We do this through the tech industry’s leading learning platform for serious developer, IT and creative professionals. Our team of 700-plus innovators and disruptors are serving over one million users in more than 150 countries to conquer the tech skills gap.
We’re committed to a values-driven culture and our mission inspires everything we do:
Creating Progress Through Technology That Lifts The Human Condition
This is our North Star—it’s the why and how behind all of our decisions. Since our start in 2004, we’ve chosen to grow in a way that will make our mission a reality. We’ve raised over $190 million in funding and acquired five awesome startups (PeepCode, TrainSignal, Tekpub, Digital Tutors and Code School) that have immensely grown our platform. We’ve continued to grow rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about making a serious impact on technology—and the world. We invite you to help us create the future while doing the best work of your life.