/r/csharp is for technical discussion of the C# programming language, as well as associated tools, libraries, relevant news and announcements, and software engineering practices.
This post attempts to provide useful links to software frequently used by C# and .NET developers, as well as links to associated subreddits and communities. See the sidebar for additional information.
Before asking questions, check to see if one of the subreddits below is a better fit for your question.
Editors and IDEs
- Visual Studio Community 2015
- Visual Studio Code
- Atom + atom-omnisharp + Omnisharp
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Pluralsight C# and .NET
- Udacity Software Engineering Courses
- edX .NET Courses
- edX C# Course
- MSDN C# Documentation
- C# Programming Concepts
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP) and More
Subreddits and Communities
by nerdshark via /r/csharp