Hello, I've made several post here and the last one was here: http://ift.tt/1VuVjrU
I had some comments from both friends and from this section about how the log class did not make much sense and I should look into using interfaces better/more OOP techniques in general. On top of this, I got the general idea that I should be using more of microsofts provided classes for a lot of task rather than write my own.
So I decided to actually make some changes – and post the update here so others who make the same mistakes I am/have can possibly get a sense what to do better, even if mine still sucks. Here is the first log class that was in the original github from the reddit post above:
Here is the new, more (hopefully) OOP related one I changed it to: http://ift.tt/1FXwpiJ
And as for using more default classes, I added this class with a couple useless methods just to try it out instead of manual threading. http://ift.tt/1j9sTqZ
Thanks for all the advice so far, hope some one can get help from advice people have given me in my post at least.
by JacobKemple via /r/csharp