Sequence of event is like this
1. In MainPage.cs following function is fired with the click of the event:
WebAuthenticationBroker.AuthenticateAndContinue(myStartURI, myEndURI, null, WebAuthenticationOptions.None);
2. With this windows opens which asks user to authenticate the application
3. Once authenticated the following function is called in App.xaml.cs:
protected async override void OnActivated(IActivatedEventArgs e)
4. Above function in turn calls following function in ContinuationManager.cs :
5. Now Iam back on the page (MainPage) automatically.
Question is why the function ContinueWebAuthentication(WebAuthenticationBrokerContinuationEventArgs args) which exists in ContinationManger.cs is never fired?
Where the missing chain link?
by msvtrove via /r/csharp