Fiddling around with new phone system at work that is missing a notifier. Created something that would check the state of phone system web app to notify me if I got a call. However, there appears to be a memory leak somewhere. Included screenshot of JustTrace in V.S.

Hey guys, don't mind the code as I was interested in simply getting the app up and running for testing purposes. However, while testing it I noticed significant working set memory usage. It appears to increase every loop. Here is the code:

http://ift.tt/1QdxjZh

And here is the snapshot of the JustTrace in V.S.:

http://ift.tt/1XpxJR2

If you need any more information please let me know! Also if you have a better way of doing things please don't hold back suggestions!

Thanks!

by Ibrowsereddits via /r/csharp

Leave a Reply